Monday, June 29, 2009

Blur & contrast

Real anger, real frustration
Questions you're unable to ask

He asked me if I wanted him to leave.

You taught me compassion,
You taught me independence,
You showed me respect and morals.
I know you're right when I'm wrong.

As much as it can get overbearing,
As much as I wish things were different at times,
As much as the anger is there
time and timee e
againn n n nn
n nn n n
nn,

it's hard to stay mad,
when there's so much beauty in the world.
Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and
it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst.
And then I remember to relax, and stop
trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain
and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment
of my
stupid
little life.

I don't know what I'd do.



It's easier to walk in the rain, because nobody knows you're crying.

No comments: